Saturday, January 27, 2007

About me...

I have completed 30 hours towards my doctoral degree in educational administration and my superintendent's certification. I am an Assistant Principal at Cooper Junior High School in the Wylie Independent School District. For my undergraduate degree I attended the United States Military Academy at West Point and the University of Texas at Austin. I earned my Master’s Degree in Educational Administration from Texas State University at San Marcos.

My teaching career started at Vista Ridge High School in the Leander ISD where I taught Algebra I and coached football and track. After coaching for a few years, a lot of educational discussions, and encouragement from my principal I decided to get out of coaching so I could pursue my master’s degree in Educational Administration. Upon completion of my master’s degree I took a position to conduct my administrative internship at Rowlett High School in the Garland ISD. After completing my internship I was offered the assistant principal position at a brand new junior high school in the Wylie ISD. Our campus opened in the fall of 2006 with over 600 students and 56 staff members.

No comments: